The implementation of the National Industry ESG Framework and the New Industrial Master Plan 2030 (NIMP 2030) reflects Malaysia’s commitment to empowering and encouraging environmental, social, and governance (ESG) and sustainability goals across GLCs, PLCs, and SMEs within the supply chains.
With this megatrend sweeping across the globe, it is crucial that Malaysian companies are ready to adopt in ESG practices and capitalizing on the vast opportunities presented by the US$12-trillion global market focused on ESG.
However, with the rapid changes in policy and legislative developments, many Malaysian companies are facing the challenge in educating and implementing ESG practices into their management and operations divisions. It is with these challenges in mind that eEssence developed the first ESG Team Building to train its clients of all levels to understand the risks and impacts of ESG and why it should be considered in shaping the company’s strategies and initiatives across its operations.
eEssence is your ideal partner to in building ESG initiatives through team-building efforts to meet UNSDG requirements. UNSDG has mandated that organisations needs to implement their ESG efforts by year 2030.
How does eEssence assist?
- We tailor team-building initiatives to the unique needs and goals of your organization.
- Our Team building modules for ESG principles, regulations, and best practices
- We emphasise on diversity and inclusion in our activities to build a new workplace culture that value differences
- Build lasting impact as a community citizens to contribute to the lives of others via social and environmental causes
- Align business strategies with sustainable development goals
- Informing your team as to the regulatory changes and industry trends
Post Team Building:
We have consulting services that guide your organizations in seamlessly integrating ESG practices into your core operations.