What is NLP?
NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming™. NLP is about understanding how the language (linguistic) of our minds (neuro) affect our behaviours and the patterns (programming) we run in life. We all have “programs” for everything we do and by understanding this, we can improve the programs that work well for us and change what isn’t working well. Hence, by using the remarkable set of tools provided in NLP , you can dramatically transform yourself and achieve the results that you desired in life.
NLP for You
In NLP we know that you are in charge of your mind, therefore, your results.
NLP is a great tool for personal development because it is very versatile and can be applied to many areas of our life. For instance:
- Understand more about yourself and what you really want in life
- Improve your communication with yourself and others
- Set goals in a way that almost guarantees success.
- Motivate yourself to achieve the goals and desires.
- Getting rid of unconscious patterns of emotion, thought and behaviour that get in the way of success.
- Gain new perspective of yourself and others
- Cure fears and phobias with this fast and effective process
- See the world from five different perspectives for greater understanding, empathy and penetrating wisdom
- Build Rapport Effortlessly by adjusting your communication style to get on anybody’s wavelength to build deep rapport and understanding.
- Stepping from average to excellence in all areas of your life
Throughout this training you will uncover and work with the processes that precede behavior. You will learn the very fabric of thought and action. And you will learn a set of skills that can be the foundation for all the goals in your life.
Before the development of NLP, we had explanations as to why we act in certain ways. Since NLP, we have the understanding of how we act in those ways.
Are you eager to excel at fulfilling your potential in life? Are you ready for an enjoyable and fun hands-on learning experience? Imagine learning advanced skills that you can use in your own life for generating successful results – and powerful tools to help others attain their goals, dreams and aspirations.
NLP for Business & Entrepreneur
It takes a special person to start their own company or to lead a company. Do you know that according to Bloomberg, 8 out of 10 entrepreneurs who start businesses fail within the first 18 months. A whopping 80% crash and burn.
Do you realize more than half of the people who are promoted to management positions were not trained for these roles? Often time, they are either promoted for the wrong reasons, key among them being that they were good in the executional role below the management position.
NLP is the study of excellence in others and of how to replicate that excellence in yourself. This is known as “Modelling Excellence”. Since NLP is built around modelling excellence, the versatile skills of NLP can be used in virtually every aspect of business such as employee morale, goal setting, customer service, sales and marketing, project management, change management etc.
- Enhance cooperation between you, your co-workers through better relationship building skills
- Develop a emotionally intelligent work environment
- Increase teamwork at your workplace through greater deeper understanding of one another
- Express yourself with clarity and influence others effortlessly
- Communicate and build rapport with anyone in any situation
- Break unproductive habits, collapse distractive feelings.
- Release emotional charge and feel centered before taking sensitive decisions
- Anchor self and others to get focused, confidence and being in control.
- Future pace to create a compelling vision, work out strategies and formulate plan of action.
- Learn sure shot way to systematically alter mental maps to manage change.
- Eject yourself quickly out of unproductive emotions while perusing work-life commitments
- Raise people engagement and involvement
Master non-verbal cues to charge communication with power to create win-win situation
NLP for Trainer
If you are looking to become a professional trainer or simply add to your current training skills, the core competencies and skills you gain from NLP will surely benefits you in numerous ways, among which:
- Overcome the fear of public speaking and help you to express your thoughts clearly and effortlessly.
- Building instant rapport with your audience
- Develop skills of persuasion
- Asking question with clarity
- Improve your group facilitation and leadership skills
- Helping your audience to identify goals, create motivation, clear barriers and roadblock for success
NLP for Sales and Negotiators
Nuero Linguistic Programming (NLP) techniques can be use to drastically improve sales relationships and to increase the chance of closing a deal. You will be introduced to the subtle, yet effective world of NLP and learn how to adapt your existing sales and negotiation abilities and skills. By employing NLP in sales and negotiation, you will be able to :
- Create pleasant and positive associations with your product or service through the technique call “ anchoring”
- Help you to ask the right questions to identify your customer’s actual needs.
- Help you to quickly build rapport with any customers and lower defense barriers
- Interrupt your customer’s thinking pattern to overcome any objections.
- Overcome objections and blocks to buying
- Assessing eye cues to check readiness to close
- Develop the habit of outcome thinking for dynamic sales results
Use a position of authority and increase the rate of closing sale.
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner Certification
4 Days Courses in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Get your NLP Practitioner Certification in Malaysia with eEssence now! We use the syllabus of the renowned America Board of NLP. Upon completion, your NLP practitioner certificate will be internationally recognized.
RESOURCES on Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Overcome Snake Phobia with NLP
30 years of Stuttering cured in 7 minutes!