It takes a special person to start their own company or to lead a company. Do you know that according to Bloomberg, 8 out of 10 entrepreneurs who start businesses fail within the first 18 months. A whopping 80% crash and burn.
Do you realize more than half of the people who are promoted to management positions were not trained for these roles? Often time, they are either promoted for the wrong reasons, key among them being that they were good in the executional role below the management position.
NLP is the study of excellence in others and of how to replicate that excellence in yourself. This is known as “Modelling Excellence”. Since NLP is built around modelling excellence, the versatile skills of NLP can be used in virtually every aspect of business such as employee morale, goal setting, customer service, sales and marketing, project management, change management etc.
- Enhance cooperation between you, your co-workers through better relationship building skills
- Develop a emotionally intelligent work environment
- Increase teamwork at your workplace through greater deeper understanding of one another
- Express yourself with clarity and influence others effortlessly
- Communicate and build rapport with anyone in any situation
- Break unproductive habits, collapse distractive feelings.
- Release emotional charge and feel centered before taking sensitive decisions
- Anchor self and others to get focused, confidence and being in control.
- Future pace to create a compelling vision, work out strategies and formulate plan of action.
- Learn sure shot way to systematically alter mental maps to manage change.
- Eject yourself quickly out of unproductive emotions while perusing work-life commitments
- Raise people engagement and involvement
Master non-verbal cues to charge communication with power to create win-win situation