Nicholas met with an almost near death car crash experience in 2003 left him immobile for the most part of a year. He managed to beat the odds with fitness. This sparked in him the passion to work with people, helping them achieve physical fitness and resilience.
Although graduated with a business management degree, he was instilled with the love for fitness industry, and creating life changing experiences.
Over the course of his career, Nicholas has personally coached and consulted people from all walks of life. From everyday people, right up to athletes at the highest level of sport. He dedicated his career to making health and fitness something that’s achievable and attainable for every type of person, from every walk of life, regardless of athletes or a person who was born without an exercise-loving bone. Health and fitness is a birthright, and fitness is not confined to four walls of a gym it can be done anywhere, anytime through work and play!
- Rehab Trainer Certified Practitioner
- Post Natal Care With Jenny Burrell
- Kinesio Taping for pain management / structural issues
- Rehab Trainer ExpressAustralian Strength Performance (Hypertrophy)
- Fundamentals of Kettle bell training
- National Academy of Sports Medicine – CPT
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Trigger Point Performance Therapy
- Instrument-Assisted Soft-Tissue Mobilization
- Precision Nutrition
- VIPR Fit
- Power Plate Master Trainer
- Bio Density/ Injury prevention/ Corrective exercise
- TRX Suspension Trainer
- Fitness First Level 1 Instructor
- PTX Level 1 Release 1&2